We're excited to announce our Nashua, NH club reopenED Monday, June 15th!
Updated temporary Hours:
Monday – Friday: 5am-9pm
Saturday – Sunday: 6am-4pm
As always, please view your Best Fitness mobile app to view the most up-to-date class schedules and enroll in available classes up to 5 days before class.
Temporary service updates:
For the safety of our members, Steam Rooms and Kids Club are currently closed. We plan to offer these services as soon as we’re able to do so.
The club will be reopening to a state-mandated capacity limit. No reservations will be needed as we operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Personal training services resumed on Monday, June 22nd.
Look forward to hearing from your trainer or fitness director regarding your personal training account and to book upcoming sessions.
Personal training sessions purchased prior to the club closing will have an extended life to help you use the session(s) before the expiration date.
Membership & Billing:
All members will have access to return to the club beginning the day we reopen. If your normal monthly bill date fell between 6/15/20-6/18/20, your payment drafted on Thursday, June 18th. For members billed prior to closing, your dues were pro-rated (adjusted) to reflect any discrepancy between the date your dues were charged and when we closed the club to ensure you are billed correctly for the time you received being able to access the club.
If you had a paid-in-full membership prior to the club closing, your expiration date has been pushed out by the number of the days the club was closed to make up for any time lost.
If you have any questions regarding your membership or personal training, please visit or call the club as of 6/15 at 603-819-5009.
What to expect:
- All classes will now feature a touch-free check-in process. When you arrive at the club, check in at the front desk by scanning your barcode as usual and inform the front desk you are attending class as well so we can check you into class.
- Bfitt:60 classes resumed 6/22.
- Social distance signage will be posted throughout the club to help keep everyone safe. Please be aware and follow the guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations with hand sanitizer and hospital-grade surface disinfectant will be increased throughout the club. Equipment sanitation procedures will be posted at each sanitation station.
- As per Nashua city regulation, masks will be required upon entering and exiting the club and are to be worn when not actively exercising. Staff members will be wearing masks at all times.
- Kids Club and Steam Rooms and will be closed until further notice. Showers have since reopened.
- To ensure the safety of our members and staff, our cleaning procedures have been revised as ur teams work round-the-clock to ensure the club remains clean and sanitized. Please help us help you by disinfecting each piece of equipment you use before and after each use.
If you are feeling ill, please stay home to help protect our teams and members. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit the club. A list of those symptoms can be found at www.cdc.gov