We're excited to announce our New York clubs reopened on August 24th!
Albany & Schenectady Updated temporary Hours:
Monday – Friday: 5am-8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 6am-4pm
Fuller Rd Updated temporary Hours:
Monday – Friday: 5am-8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 7am-2pm
Indoor studio classes resumed on Monday, August 31st.
As always, please view your Best Fitness mobile app to view the most up-to-date class schedules and enroll in available classes up to 5 days before class.
Studios have been spaced to follow distancing guidelines and class times have been adjusted to allow enough time between classes for studios to air out and equipment and surfaces to be sanitized.
Personal training services resumed on Monday, August 31st.
Look forward to hearing from your trainer or fitness director regarding your personal training account and to book upcoming sessions.
Personal training sessions purchased prior to the club closing will have an extended life to help you use the session(s) before the expiration date.
Temporary service updates:
For the safety of our members, Showers, Steam Rooms and Kids Club will not be available when we initially reopen. We plan to offer these services as soon as we’re able to do so.
The club will be reopening to a state-mandated capacity limit. No reservations will be needed as we operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Membership & Billing:
All members had access to return to the club beginning the day we reopened. If your normal monthly bill date fell between 8/24/20-8/31/20, your payment drafted on Monday, August 31. This was done to allow members one week to make any adjustments (such as continuing a membership freeze) to their memberships prior to being billed. All changes should be requested prior to 8/31. Any charges after 8/31 will not be refunded and changes will require the normal 30-day notice as outlined in your membership agreement.
For members billed prior to closing, your dues were pro-rated (adjusted) to reflect any discrepancy between the date your dues were charged and when we closed the club to ensure you are billed correctly for the time you received being able to access the club.
If you had a paid-in-full membership prior to the club closing, your expiration date has been pushed out by the number of the days the club was closed to make up for any time lost.
If you have any questions regarding your membership or personal training, please visit or call the club as of 8/24 at the following phone numbers:
Albany, NY – (518) 407-5928
Fuller Rd, NY – (518) 205-3548
Schenectady, NY – (518) 836-5624
What to expect:
- All classes will now feature a touch-free check-in process. When you arrive at the club, check in at the front desk by scanning your barcode as usual and inform the front desk you are attending class as well so we can check you into class.
- Bfitt:60 classes will resume 8/31.
- Social distance signage will be posted throughout the club to help keep everyone safe. Please be aware and follow the guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations with hand sanitizer and hospital-grade surface disinfectant will be increased throughout the club. Equipment sanitation procedures will be posted at each sanitation station.
- Per New York state regulation, masks will be required upon entering the club and are to be worn at all times inside the club. Staff members will be wearing masks at all times.
- Kids Club, Steam Rooms and Showers will be closed until further notice.
- To ensure the safety of our members and staff, our cleaning procedures have been revised as ur teams work round-the-clock to ensure the club remains clean and sanitized. Please help us help you by disinfecting each piece of equipment you use before and after each use.
DO NOT visit the club if any of the following apply to you:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have experienced any symptoms within the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or who has COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- You have traveled to a state with significant community spread of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
A list of those symptoms can be found at www.cdc.gov
Thank you for helping us keep our members and team safe!