We're excited to announce our Massachusetts clubs reopen Monday, July 6th!
Chelmsford, Danvers & Springfield Updated temporary Hours:
Monday – Friday: 5am-8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 6am-2pm
Lowell & Drum Hill Updated temporary Hours:
Monday – Friday: 5am-8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 7am-2pm
As always, please view your Best Fitness mobile app to view the most up-to-date class schedules and enroll in available classes up to 5 days before class.
Studios have been spaced to follow distancing guidelines and class times have been adjusted to allow enough time between classes for studios to air out and equipment and surfaces to be sanitized.
Club Access Guidelines:
Face masks are required to be worn inside the club at all times when not able to maintain a 14-feet social distance per Massachusetts state regulations. Nobody will be permitted to enter the club without a face mask. We will have reusable masks for sale at the front desk.
Appointments are not necessary to work out in the club. Members are urged to work out efficiently in order to help us adhere to capacity restrictions smoothly.
Our equipment has been spaced out to adhere to regulations and we ask our members to help us by promoting social distancing, following club signage and sanitizing equipment after each use. We have provided even more equipment sanitation stations and hand sanitizer throughout the club for your convenience.
Temporary service updates:
For the safety of our members, Showers, Steam Rooms and Kids Club will not be available when we initially reopen. We plan to offer these services as soon as we’re able to do so.
The club will be reopening to a 40% capacity limit. No reservations will be needed as we operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Personal training services will resume on Monday, July 13th.
We will be converting some of our studios to private 1 on 1 training spaces for clients.
Look forward to hearing from your trainer or fitness director regarding your personal training account and to book upcoming sessions.
Personal training sessions purchased prior to the club closing will have an extended life to help you use the session(s) before the expiration date.
Membership & Billing:
All members will have access to return to the club beginning the day we reopen. If your normal monthly bill date falls between 7/6-7/9, your payment will draft on Thursday, July 9th. For members billed prior to closing, your dues will be pro-rated to reflect any discrepancy between the date your dues were charged and when we closed the club to ensure you are billed correctly for the time you received being able to access the club.
If you had an enhancement fee scheduled during the closure, this will be pushed out to 30 days from the club reopening (August 6th).
If you had a paid-in-full membership prior to the club closing, your expiration date has been pushed out by the number of the days the club was closed to make up for any time lost.
If you are not comfortable returning to the club yet, you may extend your membership freeze by contacting the club.
If you have any questions regarding your membership or personal training, please visit or call the club as of 7/6 at the following phone numbers:
Chelmsford, MA – (978) 328-0638
Drum Hill, Chelmsford, MA – (978) 328-0358
Lowell, MA – (978) 328-0368
Danvers, MA – (978) 228-1000
Springfield, MA – (413) 271-7653
What to expect:
- All classes will now feature a touch-free check-in process. When you arrive at the club, check in at the front desk by scanning your barcode as usual and inform the front desk you are attending class as well so we can check you into class.
- Bfitt:60 classes will resume 7/13.
- Social distance signage will be posted throughout the club to help keep everyone safe. Please be aware and follow the guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations with hand sanitizer and hospital-grade surface disinfectant will be increased throughout the club. Equipment sanitation procedures will be posted at each sanitation station.
- Per Massachusetts state regulation, masks will be required upon entering the club. Staff members will be wearing masks at all times.
- Kids Club, Steam Rooms and Showers will be closed until further notice.
- To ensure the safety of our members and staff, our cleaning procedures have been revised as ur teams work round-the-clock to ensure the club remains clean and sanitized. Please help us help you by disinfecting each piece of equipment you use before and after each use.
If you are feeling ill, please stay home to help protect our teams and members. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit the club. If you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay home. A list of those symptoms can be found at www.cdc.gov